Customer satisfaction and efficiency of the technical pre and post sales service are considered top priorities for us.
Our service does not end with the sale of the boiler, but we support our customers at every stage of the purchasing process, from the analysis of every single request and requirement up to the study of customized solutions, from the initial consult to the final training on the use of our several heating systems.
We dedicate a team of experts to customer service, able to solve the most various problems that arise to customers. We take care to keep the boilers operating as long as possible, to provide for a preventive service and maintenance programs, and to ensure a quick intervention in case of failures. We guarantee the prompt delivery of original spare parts, with possible assistance during installation, thanks to an efficient warehouse order system.
Our technical assistance service is precise and reliable, with qualified and experienced personnel ready to take action for any type of need or emergency. It is only in this way that we can be the single point of contact for our customers.
The benefits in summary:
- Global consulting: a team of professionals will analyse all the problems related to your heating system, from the study of the plant to the management of the boiler room.
- Maintenance program: a programmed maintenance system will allow to maintain your plants in excellent state, to extend its guarantee, to optimize the consumptions and avoid production interruptions.
- Rapid response: for those who adhere to the “scheduled maintenance” formula, we guarantee intervention priorities, where possible within 24 hours from the request.
- Guaranteed spare parts: certainty of original spares, spare parts always available, rapid delivery.
- Reduced costs: the general control and complete cleaning program guarantees longer system life, lower consumption and lower extraordinary maintenance costs.
Contact us for any design development and cost estimate enquiry, sales and installation, training, start-up and commissioning, scheduled maintenance, technical service and spare parts.